Mansfield Water Heater Repair
New Installations & Water Heater Replacement Ensures Your Family’s Access to Hot Water
From taking a shower to running the washing machine to washing your dishes, your family relies heavily on your water heater each and every day. When your system is on the fritz, it can really impact your household. Luckily, AC Genius is here to ensure your family’s access to hot water. As a leader in the plumbing industry, our team is fully prepared to handle your every water heater need, including repairs, maintenance, and installation. With our fully licensed and insured plumbers on your side, you can rest easy knowing the job will be taken care of properly the first time, every time.
Call (817) 587-8827 for repairs, new installation or water heater replacement in Mansfield, TX.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
While water heaters don’t require a ton of maintenance, the occasional repair is to be expected. It is important to call a plumber as soon as you notice that your system is acting up because brushing any issues under the rug can quickly create a water heater disaster.
Call our Mansfield water heater repair professionals if:
- The water coming from your plumbing fixtures is murky
- Your water pressure is too low
- Your water smells funky
- There is water leaking from the water heater storage tank
- Your water heater is making loud noises
- There are bits of rust in your water
- You aren’t getting any hot water
- Your hot water runs out very quickly
No matter the problem at hand, AC Genius has a solution. In our decades of service, we have encountered every kind of water heater problem imaginable and guarantee we can handle yours as well. Simply give us a call, and we will handle the rest!
How To Tell You Need Water Heater Replacement
- Cloudy or rusty water- could be an easy fix of replacing the anode rod (a fairly simple fix) or it could be a rusty tank or mineral build up in the water tank.
- Noisy water heater- If your water heater is making knocking noises or if it sounds like you're making popcorn, it could be sediment build up that has hardened in the tank and you should consider water heater replacement.
- Visible white crust at the seams or puddles of water- If you see white crust around the seams of your water heater or puddles around the bottom, you could be on your way to a catastrophic failure of your water heater. If that happens it will flood the home or garage and can cause extensive damage and a huge water bill.
- Running out of hot water - If you suddenly can't take your normal shower, your hot water heater may have enough sediment that it's limiting the amount of hot water produced. If you've just moved in and like to take long showers or fill a garden tub you may want to consider a tankless water heater!
- Expensive repairs - If your hot water heater requires expensive repairs, it may make sense to consult our Mansfield water heater replacement experts instead. Especially if you have not been maintaining the tank on a yearly basis.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
On average, conventional water heaters last around 10 years and tankless water heaters last up to 20 years. However, the lifespan of a water heater can be seriously impacted by how it is maintained, the make and model, the quality of installation, and how heavily it is used. A well-maintained water heater can be expected to last far longer than a water heater that is never serviced by a trained professional. Be sure your system maintains peak performance and efficiency by scheduling routine maintenance 1-2 times each year.
Benefits of a New Water Heater
Considering replacing your old, inefficient water heater? We know you wish your system would last forever, but replacement is inevitable. When your system stops providing enough hot water for you and your family, it’s time for an upgrade. Luckily, upgrading your system is as easy as can be with AC Genius on your side. In fact, we make the installation process so easy that we just know you’ll wish you called us sooner!
Upgrading your system isn’t as much of a hassle as you might think. In fact, you can enjoy all of the great benefits of a new system, including:
- More efficient operation
- Reduced fuel costs
- Faster hot water recovery rate
- Better system performance
- Reduced risk of repairs
- More storage space (tankless water heaters)
- Larger supply of hot water
- Quieter system operation
Stop wasting time and energy on a water heater that fails to keep your family comfortable and get started on the replacement process today. As a leader in the plumbing industry, AC Genius has access to the latest and greatest equipment on the market, and can help you select the perfect system for your home without breaking the budget. Turn to our Mansfield water heater installation professionals to learn more.
Great service. They get to you very quickly in emergencies.- Tracy G.
They have all earned my trust, and rightfully so...- Avangel M.
No complaints. Servicemen were polite and helpful.- Marsha H.
The guys that show up to do the work are always very professional and timely.- Randy G.
I have never been disappointed in their product and service.- Merranda A.
Since opening our doors in 1962, AC Genius has remained committed to taking care of your home and keeping your family comfortable as can be. As your go-to for all things plumbing, we have access to the highest performing equipment on the market and are familiar with all makes and models of water heaters. Whether you need a minor repair or are ready to upgrade your outdated system, you can rest easy knowing we’ve got you covered.
And, if you are experiencing a water heater emergency, don’t fret. Our skilled plumbers are on call and ready to provide emergency repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter the problem at hand, you can count on us to have your system back up and running in no time.
FREE 2nd Opinion
Call us at (817) 587-8827 so we can help you have total peace of mind.
We charge a flat-rate fee, that way you'll know the price of the job before we start.
Fixed Right or It's Free
That's our promise. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back.