AC Genius Is Equipped to Handle Your Plumbing Needs in Dallas-Fort Worth & the Surrounding Areas!
Don’t be fooled by our name—AC Genius now provides plumbing services in Mansfield that are backed by six decades of experience! Our family-owned and operated company is proud to be your go-to source for all things home services, and our plumbers are trained and equipped to meet all your needs. From broken pipes to overflowing toilets, you’ll always get a great deal with our Straight Forward Pricing™, guaranteeing upfront and honest rates without any last-minute fees or hidden surcharges. We also promise that if you are not 100% satisfied with our work, we will do everything we can to make things right. And if our professional plumbing technicians are ever late, rude, or fail to keep your home clean, we will offer you a full refund on your service call. Call today to schedule an appointment, and find out what our Genius team can do for your plumbing system!
To request a Mansfield plumbing service, call (817) 587-8827.
What Mansfield Plumbing Services Do You Offer?
While AC Genius is known for being an HVAC company, we also have experts on staff who are fully capable of taking care of clogs, leaks, upgrades and replacement of water heaters, filtration systems, or softeners. We offer repairs, installations, and maintenance for all of your plumbing needs. We service all brands, makes and models of water heaters or other plumbing equipment.
Many times homeowners can get away with DIY plumbing repairs or replacements. But when you have better things to do or the project is outside of your comfort zone, AC Genius is here to help! And while you may be able to put on a new washer or tighten the occasional connection, trying to fix something like a broken gas line on your own can put and everyone else in your home in danger. So whether you are dealing with a slow drain, leaky pipe, or clogged toilet, get the job done right and right away, and call AC Genius for a Mansfield plumbing repair.
Contact our Mansfield plumbers today for assistance with:
- Gas lines
- Water lines
- Yard drains
- Garbage disposals
Mansfield Water Heater Services
One of the most crucial parts of home plumbing is a functioning water heater, yet in many ways, this equipment is also similar to an HVAC system. That’s why at AC Genius, we are uniquely qualified to offer all the water heater repairs you need. We know how to service both traditional and tankless systems. Plus, with our collective experience stretching all the way back to 1962, our Mansfield plumbing team members have seen pretty much seen it all when it comes to water heaters, and know how to get almost any heater up and running again ASAP.
In addition to repairs, we offer water heater installations for traditional and tankless models, in case your current system develops leaks or issues, lacks energy efficiency or consistently fails to provide you with the water temperature that you need. We promise to do everything we can to save your water heater, however, there comes a point where your unit needs so many repairs, it may actually be more cost-effective to have it replaced altogether. But no matter what the best course of action is, you can count on AC Genius to identify problems quickly and go above and beyond to ensure your household is able to enjoy reliable hot water year-round.
The top signs you need water heater service are:
- Increasingly High Energy Bills: As your water heater ages, it is likely to build up sediment, causing it to lose efficiency. This tends to happen quicker in areas with hard, minerally water. While flushing out your water heater tank annually can help it function efficiently for longer, if you find that your utility costs keep going up, no matter how much your heater is serviced, you should probably just replace it.
- Loud Noises: Failure to flush the sediment out your water tank can also cause loud popping or banging noises in your system, as the minerals that have built up a pancake at the bottom of the tank causes water to boil underneath it. Call a professional to help you flush out the tank. If the noises persist after that, you may have a more severe problem on your hands.
Leaks: If you see white residue build up at water connections or water around the bottom of your heater there's an issue.
- Strange Smells: If there is a sulfuric, rotten egg-like smell coming from your water heater, there’s a good chance there is bacteria and sediment in the tank. You will likely need to replace the anode rod, which is designed to keep build-up to a minimum, if this is the case.
- Old Age: The average water heater only lasts 10-15 years, and that’s with regular maintenance. The older your heater gets, the more often it will likely need to be repaired. But make sure to get it replaced if you notice any leaks or cracks. The last thing you want to deal with is a ton of property damage and a complicated insurance claim as a result of a water heater breakdown.
- Lack of Hot Water: If your heater consistently fails to provide the reliable hot water you need, do not ignore the problem. There is likely an issue with the tank, or elsewhere in the unit, and the sooner you call a professional, the sooner you can find out whether you are dealing with something serious like a leak, or if you just need to flush out some sediment. Remember, if pressure builds up in your heater, it can create a very dangerous situation for your home, so do not delay calling for service if your heater is consistently malfunctioning.
Great service. They get to you very quickly in emergencies.- Tracy G.
They have all earned my trust, and rightfully so...- Avangel M.
No complaints. Servicemen were polite and helpful.- Marsha H.
The guys that show up to do the work are always very professional and timely.- Randy G.
I have never been disappointed in their product and service.- Merranda A.
As we hinted at above, hard, minerally water can cause a ton of problems for your water heater and larger plumbing system. And in the world we live in today, you can never be too careful about what’s in your municipal water supply. That’s why at AC Genius, we offer top-of-the-line water filtration and softening systems so your water tastes and feels great. If you are tired of water that smells bad and is full of sediment, or is marking/staining your clothes and dishes, or is always irritating your skin and hair, then call our Mansfield water experts today.
Why Make AC Genius the Company You Call for Plumbing?
When you hire AC Genius for a Mansfield plumbing replacement or repair, you’ll automatically be able to take advantage of our free second opinion program, in which we actually pay for any licensed company of your choice to review and inspect our work! We also offer excellent deals and specials, making our services highly affordable for every budget. Plus with 24/7 emergency service, it’s always a good time to contact our plumbing pros. If you’re looking for a Better Business Bureau-approved plumbing company with a great reputation and a long history of delivering satisfaction, then call AC Genius today.
FREE 2nd Opinion
Call us at (817) 587-8827 so we can help you have total peace of mind.
We charge a flat-rate fee, that way you'll know the price of the job before we start.
Fixed Right or It's Free
That's our promise. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back.