Mansfield Heating Installation
We Serve Furnace Replacement in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area
Are you wondering if it’s finally time to replace your heating system? It’s an expense no one in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex wants to bear if they don’t have to. But in some cases, it’s your best option. In fact, there comes a point where it may be more cost-efficient to replace your heater than to keep repairing it. Luckily, AC Genius offers top-notch heater installation in Fort Worth and the surrounding communities. Our Mansfield furnace installation technicians are highly trained and fully certified, and we offer all the latest, industry-leading technology on the market. And with free estimates on a range of products, there’s no reason not to call AC Genius about a heating system upgrade.
Heating Replacement vs. Repair
Trying to figure out when to replace your heater versus when to repair it can be difficult. Fortunately, you can trust our upfront and honest technicians at AC Genius to always provide you with a straightforward answer. Our Mansfield heating replacement technicians also know how to help find the perfect heating solution for your home, and offer a range of cutting-edge systems to meet all your comfort needs.
Signs you need heating replacement include:
- Efficiency: Older systems tend to be less efficient, requiring more energy to heat your home—which means it’s more expensive to run them. Consulting our Mansfield heating replacement experts can save you money in the future as it will save you money off your utility bill each month.
- Resale Value: If you are moving, installing a brand new heating system is a great selling point that adds lots of value to your house. Not only can you demonstrate that your home has the state-of-the-art appliances, but if it's a newer model it's going to be more environmentally friendly as well.
- Old Age: Most heating systems last at least 15-20 years. If yours is older than this, you are probably starting to experience costly maintenance bills. It's also always questionable to throw money into a unit that's ending its use. It is less expensive in the long run to just invest in a new system.
- Suffering indoor air quality: As heating units age, gas units particularly can pump out pretty dry heat. If you're noticing an uptick in dryness around your home or business, then get in touch with our Mansfield heating replacement experts.
- Repair after repair: We are always happy to come in and repair your unit, but if you're needing repairs every season then you should consider heating replacement to help save you money in the long run.
- A very expensive repair - If the repair's cost multiplied by the age of the unit in years is more than the cost of a new unit, then you should make the switch. You should always think twice about an expensive repair especially if it's an older unit.
If any of these reasons resonate with you, contact AC Genius to discuss installing a brand new, state-of-the-art heating unit. From forces air systems to heat pumps, our Mansfield furnace installation technicians know how to help select the energy-efficient heating equipment you’ve been looking for.
A part of the Hobson AC and Comfort Experts Inc. family, AC Genius is a third-generation, locally operated company. We pride ourselves on delivering our customers the best, so if you’re ready to find the right heating solution, call our Mansfield heating replacement experts at (817) 587-8827 and we’ll get started today!
Great service. They get to you very quickly in emergencies.- Tracy G.
They have all earned my trust, and rightfully so...- Avangel M.
No complaints. Servicemen were polite and helpful.- Marsha H.
The guys that show up to do the work are always very professional and timely.- Randy G.
I have never been disappointed in their product and service.- Merranda A.
At AC Genius, we are happy to come to your home and assess your heating needs through our energy use analysis. This service is designed to give you facts upon which to make your decision, so you always know when to replace or repair your heating system.
What you get with an energy use analysis for your heating system:
- Our experts will measure your entire home and your windows to create a heat loss analysis, comparing it with the cost of a new unit versus your existing one.
- We will calculate how much you can save month to month by replacing your current system versus the cost of new system installation.
- We will help determine the right size system for your home and provide you with the final cost if you decide to replace your heating system.
If you determine a new system is right for you, our experts will work quickly to install a heater that runs efficiently, saves you money, and provides years of value. With our Straight Forward Pricing™ policy, you can be sure the price we quote you is the price you’ll pay—no hidden fees or pushy upselling to worry about. We also offer coupons and financing options to save you more money, and with our second opinion guarantee, we will actually pay another heating company to compare their price to ours. Contact our Fort Worth heating company today, and upgrade your home to the system it deserves.
FREE 2nd Opinion
Call us at (817) 587-8827 so we can help you have total peace of mind.
We charge a flat-rate fee, that way you'll know the price of the job before we start.
Fixed Right or It's Free
That's our promise. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back.