Emergency Heating Repair in Mansfield
Get Heater Repair 24/7 in Dallas-Fort Worth & the Surrounding Areas
It’s 3 a.m. on a 37 degree Dallas-Fort Worth winter night and your house seems to be getting colder by the minute. You haven’t heard the heat kick on in awhile, so you adjust the thermostat. Nothing happens.
Luckily, AC Genius is available 24/7 for emergency heater repair in Fort Worth and Dallas-Fort Worth. We will arrive to your house day or night to take care of your heater at no extra charge. Our technicians are fully licensed and certified, and with our Straight Forward Pricing™, you always know how much you are going to pay ahead of time. AC Genius even guarantees 100% satisfaction, meaning you never have to worry about getting quality work.
We can help with emergency heating problems on every type of system, including:
- Zoned heating systems
- Packaged heating units
- Heat pump systems
- Forced air systems
- And more!
If you need help with your heating system quickly, we’re the people to call. For emergency heating service in Mansfield and surrounding areas with no extra fees, no matter the time of day or night, dial (817) 587-8827.
The Importance of Emergency Heater Repairs
At AC Genius, we know how important your heating system is for your family and we want to get things fixed for you as quickly as possible. We also know how dangerous waiting to call for a heater repair can be. Failing to act in time could end up putting your whole household in danger, in addition to leaving you and your family uncomfortable. Fortunately, whether it’s the middle of the weekend or the dead of night, you can count on AC Genius to get the job done. Our heating techs are equipped with all the latest tools and technology in order to serve a range of makes and models of equipment. We pride ourselves on our reputation for fast and efficient service, and promise to do everything we can to get your system up and running again before you know it.
Top signs you may need an emergency heater repair include:
- Electrical Problems: If your breaker trips, your lights are flickering on and off, or you hear a faint hum coming from your electrical system, your heater could be one of the many causes of these problems. Try resetting your circuit breaker to see if that helps and if these issues continue, call a professional right away, as electrical problems can be very dangerous.
- Loud Noises: If your furnace of boiler experiences internal damage, you may hear banging or rattling sounds. While a small amount of noise is normal, frequent loud noises coming from your system are not, so do not hesitate to act.
- Strange Smells: Heaters that need to have the filter changed may emit a musty, stale smell. The worse and more frequent the smell is, however, the more cause for concern. If you detect a gas smell in particular, you must act, shutting off your main gas line, calling for service immediately, and even getting your family out of the house.
- Leaking: A furnace or boiler leak is dangerous to anyone around it, and can quickly spiral out of control, causing thousands of dollars of water damage. Anytime you see a leak in your heater, it is critical to call for service right away.
- Cold Air/Lack of Air: When a furnace or heat pump blows cold air, it likely means there is a problem with your system—not your thermostat. You will need to call for service if this is the case, as the problem will not fix itself on its own. This is doubly true if your heating system stops working altogether, since the longer you wait to call for service, the greater the chance is you will have to replace your unit.
Great service. They get to you very quickly in emergencies.- Tracy G.
They have all earned my trust, and rightfully so...- Avangel M.
No complaints. Servicemen were polite and helpful.- Marsha H.
The guys that show up to do the work are always very professional and timely.- Randy G.
I have never been disappointed in their product and service.- Merranda A.
No one should have to wake up on a cold night to find out they don’t have the heat they need. A lot of people don’t realize how cold it can get in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex during the depths of winter, which is why AC Genius is thrilled to always be here for you. Contact us today to take advantage of available coupons and specials. Remember, after over three generations of experience in the HVAC industry, there’s virtually no problem our family-owned and operated heating company can’t solve.
FREE 2nd Opinion
Call us at (817) 587-8827 so we can help you have total peace of mind.
No After-Hour Fees
We offer the same affordable prices no matter when you use our services!
We charge a flat-rate fee, that way you'll know the price of the job before we start.
Fixed Right or It's Free
That's our promise. We guarantee your satisfaction or you get your money back.